Posting these photos of my dory daggerboard and my canoe paddle to look for advice on how to fix.
The Fine Manual appears to be wrong1 so I’m posting this here, maybe it’ll help someone out… .
- Have your phone’s Bluetooth settings open and searching for devices.
- Press the power button for four seconds. It’s on the right ear cup at the back, next to the LED. The LED blinks blue and the speaker says “Power On”.
- If the voice doesn’t say “Connected” (i.e. paired), hold the button down again for five seconds until the LED blinks red and blue.
- If it still doesn’t pair, on the phone, “forget” the 4.40 if it was ever paired. Power down the headphones by pressing and holding the power button.
- Turn it back on as described above. When the LED blinks blue and the speaker says “Power On”, hold the power button down again for five seconds until the LED blinks red and blue.
- Simultaneously press the power button and the one next to it for four seconds. The LED flashes purple three times. This resets the headphones.
- Turn off the headphones and return to step one, above.
1Or at least I couldn’t get it to pair from the instructions
- In regedit go to Computer/HKEY_CURRENT_USER/Software/Microsoft/Windows/CurrentVersion/Explorer
- Edit > New > DWORD (32-bit) Value
- Name: AltTabSettings, enter.
- Right click > Modify > set the value to 1
- Use WindowsKey+D to show desktop from now on.